Monday, April 4, 2011

Cinquain Poetry

Pioche 1st and 2nd graders have written cinquain poems and would like to share them with you.

Irish:

Dog

Black Lab

Plays, wild, jumps

She's fun with me

Stormy


*******************************

Harlie:

Dog

Black, white

Jumps, chews, plays

I love her

Cammy


***************************


Wylee:

Horse

Cute, tail

Runs, fast, loved

I love my horse

Kadee


*************************

Garret:

Mom

White, tall

Drives, works, loves

I love my mom

Relena


*************************

Tanner:

Cat

Black, white,

My cat runs

I love my cat

Chloe

*************************

Jody:

Precious

Brat, lazy

Gets in fights

She is not good

Fights

****************************

Hagen:

Crum

Wild, cute

He barks a lot

Fun and crazy

Darth


*****************************




Kenny:
Legos

Fun, breakable

They're fun building

I really like Legos

Legos


*******************


Paris:
Dad

Cute, nice

Does the woodbox

My dad is awesome

Daddy


**********************

Kobe:

Dog

Brown, white

She scratches me

I love my dog

Alexis


************************

Alexis:
Bow

White, eats

Attacks and sleeps

I love my cat

Bow


***************************


Josee:
Tiger

Soft, fluffy

Rolls, stands up

Love, runaway, great, good

Cat


**************************

Aria:
Stormy

Nice, cute

Purrs and sleeps

I love my Stormy

Cat