Thursday, November 11, 2010

Would a turkey make a good pet?

Pioche 1st & 2nd graders had an opportunity to think about whether or not a turkey would make a good pet.

Kobe: "I think a turkey would be a good pet because it can guard. I think it can be a good pet because it watches t.v. with you."

Aria: "No, I think it would not make a pet because it would peck you and it would hurt you."

Jody: "Hi. I think a turkey is a good pet because it will protect you. And it can live with you."

Paris: "I think a turkey is a good pet because it can turn on the t.v. for you. It pecks your wood."

Tanner: "Yes, because it could make me a pie and a pizza."

Garret: "Yes, because it gobbles and jumps on the couch and it doesn't do anything. It could gobble in the morning and wake us up."

Hagen: "Yes, a turkey would make a good pet because it could help you cut wood and push logs with its legs and peel off bark and turn off the t.v. and turn on the t.v."

Kenny: "Would a turkey make a good pet? I think a turkey would. Because it could wake you up in the morning. And it could watch your house."

Irish: "I think a turkey would not make a good pet because it would peck you and your dog when your dog was in the pen, too."

Josee: "Yes, because if you were asleep in bed, the turkey will crawl in bed. Yes, because it could cook dinner for you."

Alexis: "Yes, I think the turkey would make a good pet. Because I think if you had a lot of corn maybe he could eat some of it. And you could take it fishing. He could catch the worms and you could fish."

Harlie: "I think a turkey would be a good pet. It could play dress up and watch t.v."